The Braintree Public School District is committed to providing school environments that promote and protect children’s health, well-being, and ability to learn by supporting healthy eating and physical activity.  Therefore, it is the policy of the Braintree Public School District that: 

Families must submit the Free and Reduced Meal Application annually (this form is used to determine eligibility in the below programs) if requesting supplemental income assistance and/or reduced fees;
In addition to the Free and Reduced Meal Application. families must complete the Sharing Information with Other Programs form and submit to our Food Service Director:
Student Meals are free in Massachusetts and is a separate program funded by the federal governmentThe Free and Reduced Meal Benefits form is also used to determine eligibility for Reduced Fees in school programs, families must submit the Free and Reduced Meal Benefits Online application each year 
If your child is in Grade 1 - 12Click on the 'Apply Today' link 
Link to Hyperlink to Apply for Free & Reduced Meal Benefits Online

If your child is registering for Kindergarten;
Complete the Supplemental Income Form 

USDA Non Discrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies,  this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal of retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA's TARGET center at (202) 720-2660 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. 

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a FROM AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA.  The letter must contain the complainant's name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation.  The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

(1) Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or 

(2) Fax:
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442, or

(3) Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.