Flaherty Open House
Tuesday, September 4
New Student Registration Begins Monday, July 2
- Patty Norton, Elementary Registrar, will be available at the Colbert Administration Building, 348 Pond Street. Her July hours are Monday-Thursday, 12-3pm and by appointment at email@example.com
- Middle School Registrations can be coordinated by contacting your school's Administrative Assistant
- High School materials can be picked up at Braintree High, Colbert Administration, or downloaded. Materials will be accepted starting Monday, August 13th.
The 2018-2019 School Year Calendar has been updated based on a 6/18/18 School Committee vote. The changes are as follows:
- Friday, 9/7/18 – No School – Teacher Workshop Day
- Monday, 9/10/18 – 1st Day of School for Kindergarten and Preschool (change from 9/7/2018)
- Friday, 12/21/18 – 1/2 Day of School (Friday before the winter break)
- Friday, 5/24/19 – 1/2 Day of School (Friday before Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, 6/25/19 - Last day of School -this end date includes 5 snow days. If no snow days are used, school will finish on 6/18/2019
Summer Work Assignments For Grades K-12 Have Been Posted
Monday, June 25 is the last day of school.
Please note that it is a half day.
Have a safe and enjoyable summer!
See you in September!
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Christopher Scully to the position of BHS Headmaster beginning with the 2018-2019 school year.
SPARK Summer Program
will run 7/2/18-7/27/18
at Liberty School, 49 Proctor Road
Children in Grades K-6 have offerings available 8:00-12:00
Younger children have a program 8:45-11:45
As part of the Morrison rocks kindness effort, we are painting positive messages and affirmations around Morrison School. The first part of the bathroom makeovers were completed over April vacation.