Tuesday, January 29 is 1/2 day for Professional Development.
On Thursday, January 17th, Braintree High School will implement a significant change to its campus traffic pattern.
- All car drop off and pick up will take place in the rear of the building
- The rear traffic circle will become one way, moving in a counterclockwise direction
- The newly-built roads from Town Street to the rear circle will open to traffic; each will be one way
Reminder: There is No School on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 21 and Tuesday, January 29 is 1/2 day for Professional Development.
Reminder: All yearbook orders and business ads are due by 1/31/19!
The Braintree Public School Department is pleased to announce Kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year.
Registration for ALL eligible 2019-2020 Braintree resident Kindergarten students will be held in the cafeteria at the MONATIQUOT SCHOOL KINDERGARTEN CENTER (Tuesday, January 22, 2019 -- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Thursday, January 24, 2019 -- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. or Saturday, January 26, 2019 -- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon)
Hollis is collecting old markers/highlighters as part of the Crayola ColorCycle Program. ColorCycle is a sustainability initiative designed to re-purpose markers rather than having them make their way to a landfill.
The 2018-2019 School Year Calendar has been updated based on a 6/18/18 School Committee vote. The changes are as follows:
- Friday, 9/7/18 – No School – Teacher Workshop Day
- Monday, 9/10/18 – 1st Day of School for Kindergarten and Preschool (change from 9/7/2018)
- Friday, 12/21/18 – 1/2 Day of School (Friday before the winter break)
- Friday, 5/24/19 – 1/2 Day of School (Friday before Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, 6/25/19 - Last day of School -this end date includes 5 snow days. If no snow days are used, school will finish on 6/18/2019