These are resources and groups right here in Braintree...
- Town of Braintree Official Site Navigate town government, be informed of upcoming meetings and events, stay up-to-date with town news, conduct business, and have your questions answered.
- Thayer Public Library Thayer Public Library - serving the Town of Braintree and a member of the Old Colony Library Network (OCLN)
- Braintree Schools Official Braintree Public Schools site.
- BCAM TV Your Community television station. Information on training and program schedules. Many assemblies and School concerts are broadcast on our channels. “Don’t just watch TV make it!”
- Braintree Historical Society a rich source of information about the Town, its history, and its people,
- Super Saturdays! Social recreational program for students aged of 8-22 serviced through the Special Education Department.
- SEPAC (Special Education Parent Advisory Council) Braintree Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) works toward greater understanding, respect, support, and appropriate education for all children with special needs in our community.
- Braintree Recreation Department
Braintree Youth Sports
- CubScout Pack 196 A great place to get info on Liberty's Cub Pack
- Braintree American Little League (BALL)
- Braintree Pop Warner Football and Cheerleading
- Braintree Youth Basketball
- Braintree Youth Flag Football
- Braintree Youth Hockey
- Braintree Youth Lacrosse
- Braintree Youth Soccer
- South Braintree Girls Softball League (SBGSL)
Braintree Museums, etc.
Museums and other fun things nearby...
- Adams Historical Site. Home of Braintree's most famous resident, our nation's 2nd President, and father of John Quincy Adams, our 6th president.
- Museum of Science Introduce your child to the wonders of the world around them. What a great chance to share what you know, or don't know, about science. New in October, Harry Potter™: The Exhibition.
- Museum of Fine Arts is one of the most comprehensive art museums in the world; encompassing nearly 450,000 works of art.
- New England Aquarium is a global leader in ocean exploration and marine conservation. The Aquarium is one of the premier visitor attractions in Boston, with over 1.3 million visitors a year, and a major public education resource
- Boston Children's Museum helps children understand and enjoy the world in which they live. It is a private, non-profit, educational institution that is recognized internationally as a research and development center and pacesetter for children's exhibitions, educational programs and curriculum.
- Harvard Museum of Natural History is actually three research museums: the Museum of Comparative Zoology, the Harvard University Herbaria, and the Mineralogical and Geological Museum
- Plimouth Plantation is a bicultural museum, offering powerful personal encounters with history built on thorough research about the Wampanoag People and the Colonial English community in the 1600s.