2019-2020 BHS ECE Preschool Laboratory Program
Drop-in registration for the 2019-2020 ECE Preschool Laboratory Program at Braintree High School will be held in Room 173 on Thursday March 21, 2019 from 1:00PM-2:45PM and Monday, March 25th from 8:00- 10:00 AM.
The following are the Early Childhood Education Preschool Lab program requirements:
- Your child must be three years old by September 1, 2019 for the Tuesday/Thursday program, and must be four years old by September 1, 2019 for the Monday/Wednesday/Friday program.
- Your child must be toilet trained by the start of the program.
- Preference will be given to Braintree residents.
There will be two sessions lasting from October until May. Tentative Schedules are as follows:
- Monday – Wednesday – Friday Sessions 8:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Classes will begin October 16, 2019 and end May 15, 2020.
- Tuesday – Thursday Sessions 8:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Classes will begin October 17, 2019 and end May 14, 2020.
Parent/Guardians are responsible for transporting their child to and from the preschool program.
The fee schedule per child is as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Session
October – May, $750.00 payable in three installments.
- Tuesday/Thursday Session
October – May, $500.00 payable in three installments
At the time of acceptance into the Preschool Laboratory Program, a $50.00 non-refundable placement fee will be charged. Additional paperwork will be mailed upon acceptance, typically in mid-April. If your child is accepted into this program, a more detailed history of your child will be required for our school nurse. This will be necessary to best meet the needs of your child.
The Preschool Laboratory Program provides high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to teach, guide, and observe children throughout the program. The Preschool Laboratory is designed to meet the needs of preschool children in a creative environment that offers a blend of instruction and socialization.