Hollis is collecting old markers/highlighters as part of the Crayola ColorCycle Program. ColorCycle is a sustainability initiative designed to re-purpose markers rather than having them make their way to a landfill.
Beginning Tuesday, October 9th, the Braintree Public Schools will begin the fall session of extended enrichment programs to be held at various school buildings for all the children in grades K-5. Students must be enrolled in Braintree Public Schools in order to attend the program.
Continuing Education Classes Begin the Week of September 17
The After School Conservatory Also Starts in September
Please visit www.braintreeadulted.com for more information.
In order to assure the safety of everyone, please adhere to the following instructions when dropping off your child in the morning.
- All parents must pull into the large side parking lot, turn around, and pull up to the side walkway where a staff member will be waiting to greet you and let your child out.
- Please keep cars in a single line and do not let your child out of the car if you are the second or third car in line.
Fall School Picture Days:
- BHS (underclassmen) - 9/19
- East - 9/11
- South - 9/20
- Flaherty - 9/21
- Highlands - 9/13
- Hollis - 9/13
- Liberty - 9/27
- Morrison - 10/10
- Ross - 9/14
- Monatiquot - 9/26
The 2018-2019 Bus Route list is now available. Your child's bus letter and stop can be found here.
The 2018-2019 School Year Calendar has been updated based on a 6/18/18 School Committee vote. The changes are as follows:
- Friday, 9/7/18 – No School – Teacher Workshop Day
- Monday, 9/10/18 – 1st Day of School for Kindergarten and Preschool (change from 9/7/2018)
- Friday, 12/21/18 – 1/2 Day of School (Friday before the winter break)
- Friday, 5/24/19 – 1/2 Day of School (Friday before Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, 6/25/19 - Last day of School -this end date includes 5 snow days. If no snow days are used, school will finish on 6/18/2019