Order your Yearbook by 11/1/18 to get a $10 discount! All yearbook orders are due by 1/31/19.
Order online through link below or complete order sheet below and turn into the Yearbook Box in house 1 with a check made payable to Braintree Activities Fund.
If you want to order a yearbook by credit card or Paypal please click here.
To place a Yearbook Ad please click here
Senior Portrait Yearbook Photograph Specifications for Braintree High School:
- The official photographer is Prestige from Lifetouch.
- Letters go home in the spring prior to senior year to specify a date and time for senior portrait sessions.
- Photo appointment times/dates will be posted outside the Media Center prior to photo days. Confirm your appointment at www.photoappointment.com.
- To contact Prestige from Lifetouch liaison: Beth McGrath: 1-800-426-9533 x169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need help with a login ID - email email@example.com
If you select NOT to use Prestige as your photographer, it is YOUR responsibility to check that the following specifications are adhered to and the photo is correct. Failure to follow these directions and specifications may result in your photo NOT appearing in the yearbook. It is possible that your photo may be distorted, pixilated, and/or with very poor quality if you do not follow these specifications. Your photograph should be of the highest quality shot by a professional photographer. IF YOU USE AN OUTSIDE PHOTOGRAPHER THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF THE PRINTED QUALITY OF YOUR PHOTO IN THE YEARBOOK. All photographs MUST be submitted digitally.
GUIDELINES below should be given to your photographer if not Prestige.
- Strict deadline for submission of photo is November 1
- We will accept digital photographs on DISC OR EMAIL ONLY.
- Vertical format only. Horizontal shots do not crop correctly.
- Frontal shots only. No hats or props (no guitars or sports equipment, etc.).
- Photo may be cropped if necessary.
- Leave enough room at the top of photo for cropping, top of head @.5-1".
- Best quality photos are formal with simple backgrounds and excellent lighting. Remember the photo is about you, not where you are in the photo.
- Only high quality 300dpi or above submitted on disc or email.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_HROOM_HOUSE (ie. SMITH_JOHN_343_3)
- Final printed senior picture in the yearbook may be approximately 3"X2.5" or larger.
- Dress appropriately. Please keep in mind the spirit of our dress code as you select attire for the yearbook photograph. No inappropriate graphic shirts/derogatory references to race, color or nationality, props, or hats are allowed. For boys, ties are not mandatory, but encouraged. Collared shirts are appropriate. For girls, no low cut shirts with cleavage or exposed undergarments are allowed. Vertical poses are required.
- Yearbook advisors have the right to reject photos for not following the correct guidelines. If any doubt, please feel free to show/ask Mrs. Smith or Mrs. Roos before submission for approval.
Thayer Public Library Has Braintree High Yearbooks From 1936-2016 Available to Browse Online.