In honor of April being Autism Awareness month, the students of Braintree High School are selling t-shirts. ALL proceeds from these shirts will be donated to Autism Awareness. If you would like to pre-order your shirt for the lower price of $12, please click here for an order form and return it to BHS, 128 Town Street c/o Jennifer Troy, Student Council by Tuesday, March 5th. All t-shirts will be available for pick up starting on March 25th.
Drop-in registration for the 2019-2020
ECE Preschool Laboratory Program
Braintree High School,
Thursday March 21, 2019
from 1:00PM-2:45PM &
Monday, March 25th
from 8:00- 10:00 AM.
Braintree Public Schools Are Closed 2/18/19-2/22/19 For February Break
Enjoy Your Vacation!
Beginning Monday, February 4th, the Braintree Public Schools will begin the winter session of extended enrichment programs to be held at various school buildings for all the children in grades K-5. Students must be enrolled in Braintree Public Schools in order to attend the program.
Braintree High School has implemented a significant change to its campus traffic pattern.
- All car drop off and pick up will take place in the rear of the building
- The rear traffic circle will become one way, moving in a counterclockwise direction
- The newly-built roads from Town Street to the rear circle will open to traffic; each will be one way
Hollis is collecting old markers/highlighters as part of the Crayola ColorCycle Program. ColorCycle is a sustainability initiative designed to re-purpose markers rather than having them make their way to a landfill.
The 2018-2019 School Year Calendar has been updated based on a 6/18/18 School Committee vote. The changes are as follows:
- Friday, 9/7/18 – No School – Teacher Workshop Day
- Monday, 9/10/18 – 1st Day of School for Kindergarten and Preschool (change from 9/7/2018)
- Friday, 12/21/18 – 1/2 Day of School (Friday before the winter break)
- Friday, 5/24/19 – 1/2 Day of School (Friday before Memorial Day)
- Tuesday, 6/25/19 - Last day of School -this end date includes 5 snow days. If no snow days are used, school will finish on 6/18/2019