Careers with BPS
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Braintree Public Schools. To expedite our processes and to better serve our students and families, we have developed an on-line job posting and application process via TalentEd. Applications will only be accepted through our on-line portal below. All employment opportunities can also be found at: https://braintreeschools.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Please choose the posting in which you wish to apply, create a profile and be sure to remember your log-in and password. Please keep in mind you do not have to finish the application all at one time. You can return to your profile to complete your application at any time. You will need to upload your resume and provide letters of reference. You will receive email notifications throughout the process of your application.
Once you create a profile in TalentEd, you will easily be able to apply for other related positions in the Braintree Public Schools, as well as any other districts that use the TalentEd program. If you have any questions during the process of completing your application, do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Office at 781.794.8481. or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Substitute Minimum Qualifications
- Teacher—Must have a minimum of an Associates Degree, or equivalent, Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- Paraeducator—Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent. Experience working with children is preferred.
- Nurse — Must have a MA RN License, CPR Healthcare Certification, Pediatric experience, and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Food Service— Must be available for shifts between 8:30AM-1:30PM and enjoy working with students.
- Transportation– Must have a Class B CDL License, Passenger Endorsement, Air Brake Endorsement, and School Bus Endorsement.
- Administrative Assistant—Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent, Strong Communication Skills and Proficient in Microsoft Office. (We do not have a large demand for these positions)
Schools Committed to Equal Opportunity
The Braintree Public Schools is committed to ensuring equal educational opportunities for all students, and equal employment opportunities for staff. The Braintree Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability in admission to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, in its hiring or employment practices or in any aspect of its operations.
This notice is provided as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1974, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Chapter 76, Section 5 of the Massachusetts General Laws. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding nondiscrimination and applicable laws may be directed to the following Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator (
Director, Personnel and Student Services
Copies of this notice, as well as grievance procedures, are available, upon request, in alternate formats.