- Kindergarten starting age is 5 by August 31
- First grade starting age is 6 by August 31
- 2 weeks before the start of the school year: students register directly at their assigned elementary school
- In the summer: registration will take place at Braintree High School starting July 8th
- Registrar: Kristen LaCourciere, 781-848-4000 x7011
- Location: Braintree High School, 128 Town Street, House 1
(first floor, enter main doors and turn left)
- July hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 am -12 pm and Wednesdays 12 pm - 3 pm
- August hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8 am - 3 pm
- All new incoming middle school students register directly with the Administrative Assistant at their assigned middle school the entire year.
- Should you not know which middle school your address is assigned to, please contact the administration offices at 781-380-0130 x8476.
High School (Grades 9-12)
- All new incoming high school students register directly at Braintree High School, 128 Town Street, Registrar’s Office.
- Registrar: Susan Archdeacon, 781-848-4000 x7014
- The following is the schedule for the high school registrar:
- During the School Year: Open Monday – Thursday 8:45 am – 2:30 pm
- 1 week after the last day of school: Open from 8:45 am - 2:30 pm
- In the summer: Closed
- For transcripts, please contact Kathy Finneran at ext. 7010
- Registration Packets are available to pick up at the Braintree High School Security Booth
- 3 weeks prior to the first day of school (beginning August 12, 2019) – Registrar Office is open from 8 am - 2 pm and transfer students may begin submitting their materials at that time