Student work permits are handled by the Braintree Public Schools Business Office, located at 348 Pond Street.
All students must appear in person with a completed Braintree Application and MA Employment Permit Application to also sign and receive their MA Employment Permit.
Summer hours are from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
School year hours, beginning on the first day of school and ending on the last day of school, are from 2 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Business Office between 8 a.m and 4 p.m. We will be happy to assist you.
- Continuing Education
- Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC)
- Town of Braintree
- Thayer Public Library
- Recreation & Community Events
- Braintree Community Arts Center
- Sustainable Braintree
- Braintree Community Youth Center
- Braintree Historical Society
- Cub Scout Pack 196 (Liberty School) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Braintree American Little League (BALL)
- Braintree Babe Ruth Baseball
- Braintree Youth Football & Cheer
- Braintree Youth Basketball
- Braintree Youth Flag Football
- Braintree Youth Hockey
- Braintree Youth Lacrosse
- Braintree Youth Soccer
- East Braintree Little League
- South Braintree Girls Softball League (SBGSL) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>