The athletic program is designed to provide an opportunity for large numbers of students to take part in interscholastic athletics. The Athletic Programs help to promote school spirit, pride, competition and sportsmanship. They also teach students about self-discipline and team cooperation, build self-confidence and focus on the areas of physical fitness, recreation, and sportsmanship.
Sports Registration by Season
- Family ID
- Requirements for 2017 Fall Season & Tryout Schedule
- Requirements for Middle School Fall Season
- Requirements for Middle School Winter Season
- Physical Exams
- Pre-Participation Concussion Form
Students eligible for free or reduced lunch are eligible to request a fee waiver.
- BPS Concussion Policy Grades 6-12
- Definition-State Law
- What to Do if a Head Injury Occurs
- Physician Head Injury Notification Letter and Request for Academic Accommodations
- Post Sports-Related Head Injury Medical Clearance and Authorization Form
- HeadSmart Concussion Handbook
8:30 AM Rule: In order for a student to participate in any extracurricular activity, he or she must arrive to school by 8:30 A.M. and stay until 2:05 PM. Those students getting dismissed early will not be eligible to participate in any school activity unless the dismissal qualifies as an "excused" absence, defined as a doctor's appointment, court, or family funeral.
Please see detailed information in the Athletic Handbook about Academic and School Requirements for eligibility in our sports programs.
Baker Law-Act Relative to Substance Abuse