Careers with BPS
Schools Committed to Equal Opportunity
The Braintree Public Schools is committed to ensuring equal educational opportunities for all students, and equal employment opportunities for staff. The Braintree Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability in admission to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, in its hiring or employment practices or in any aspect of its operations.
This notice is provided as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1974, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Chapter 76, Section 5 of the Massachusetts General Laws. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding nondiscrimination and applicable laws may be directed to the following Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator (
Director, Personnel and Student Services
Copies of this notice, as well as grievance procedures, are available, upon request, in alternate formats.
Individuals interested in any of the following positions should submit a cover letter (please note the bulletin number and position for which you are applying), current resume, 3 letters of reference, copy of transcripts and, if applicable, copy of licensure to: BPSHR@braintreema.gov.
Please be advised that the following vacancies exist:
- #57, School Bus Drivers
- #60, Substitute Food Service Workers (Please Note: all candidates should send their materials to Megan Ahrenholz, Food Services Director)
- #67R, BHS LTS English Teacher, Deadline 11/17/17
- #80, Flaherty 1:1 Paraeducator, ABLES Program, Deadline 1/9/18
- #83, BHS LTS English Teacher, Deadline 1/18/18
- #84, BHS LTS Guidance Counselor, Deadline 1/18/18
- #85, IT Technician (Desktop Support), Deadline 1/19/18
- #86, Morrison Paraeducator, Deadline 2/1/18
- #87, Flaherty 1:1 Certified Nursing Assistant, Deadline 2/1/18
- #88, BHS Science MCAS Tutor - Introductory Physics and Biology, Deadline 1/25/18