- **Please note that the kindergarten starting age is 5 by August 31.**
- For the 2019-2020 school year, ALL eligible 2019-2020 Braintree resident Kindergarten students, regardless of where they live in town, will register in the cafeteria at the MONATIQUOT SCHOOL KINDERGARTEN CENTER, located at 25 Brow Avenue, Braintree. The following three dates and times are available – please choose the one that is most convenient for you.
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019 -- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 -- 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 -- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Kindergarten students register directly at their home elementary school beginning two weeks before the start of the school year (In the summer, registration is by appointment only at Colbert Administration Building, 348 Pond Street)
- **Please note that the starting age is 6 by August 31 for first grade . **
- All new incoming elementary school students register directly at their assigned elementary school beginning two weeks before the start of the school year (In the summer, registration is by appointment only at Colbert Administration Building, 348 Pond Street)
- All new incoming middle school students register directly with the Administrative Assistant at their assigned middle school the entire year.
- Should you not know which middle school your address is assigned to, please contact the administration offices at 781-380-0130 x8476.
High School (Grades 9-12)
- All new incoming high school students register directly at Braintree High School in the Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar’s Office number is 781-848-4000 x7014
- The following is the schedule for the high school registrar:
- During the School Year -Registrar’s Office is open Monday–Thursday 8:45am – 2:30pm
- 1 week after the last day of school – Registrar’s Office is open from 8:45 am to 2:30 pm.
- Braintree High School Registrar’s Office is Closed until Monday, August 13th
- For transcripts, please contact Kathy Finneran at ext. 7010
- Braintree High School Registration Packets are available to pick up at:
- Front Security Desk at Braintree High School, 128 Town Street.
- Administration Building at 348 Pond St.
- For transfer students entering Braintree High School you may begin submitting registration materials on 8/13.
- 3 weeks prior to the first day of school – Registrar Office is open from 8am-2pm.